I was looking at the replay of BAC's show...Did someone fall while they were strolling in singing? Hope they are okay!...or was that part of the show? I missed it before...I only noticed when I saw someone run back for them...

Edited by Liahona

Hey guys, any word on the recaps yet? I keep looking, and I'm seeing 0s on the top....

Wow, looks like things are getting interesting all over. Crossmen and Colts tying? Good luck to Crossmen!

And Troopers moving into 13th, looks like nothing is decided yet between 12 and 17, that's gonna be a fun race.

CROSSMEN are getting cleaner. and performing much better.

They already have the fans with a great fan friendly program.

Had great numbers in the right spots. look out they are on the move :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Jerseyboy
  • Like 1

Madison finishes 9th overall, but 14th in drums? Seriously? Behind The Academy? Wow. Sooner or later the Scouts have got to fix the Percussion problems.

Edited by FlamMan

Madison finishes 9th overall, but 14th in drums? Seriously? Behind The Academy? Wow. Sooner or later the Scouts have got to fix the Percussion problems.

And it baffles me because I've seen and heard them play really clean, but

then at certain shows they get muddy again, like tonight. I know they can do it.

They just need to lock in that mental game and play how they know how to play!

Two weeks left, come on guys - "YOU CAN DO EET!" :thumbup:

And it baffles me because I've seen and heard them play really clean, but

then at certain shows they get muddy again, like tonight. I know they can do it.

They just need to lock in that mental game and play how they know how to play!

Two weeks left, come on guys - "YOU CAN DO EET!" :thumbup:

Madison scoring low in Percussion shouldn't baffle anyone.

Wow, if I were Madison's staff right now I'd be pulling my hair in frustration. Their recap scores are all over the place. From a 6th in one category to 5 - 14s! There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of consistency in there at all.

I too, love this Cadet show better than any of late, but I fear there are shades of 2009 with the exposure, beastie drill and requirement to be squeaky clean to win it all. They never got there in 09, if they do it this year...it will be one hell of a finals.

I think this year's Cadets show is light years ahead of 2009 in design, and is at least a little ahead in execution. So that makes me more optimistic.