2011 DCI Finals Thread!

This has similar vibes to '93 when the corps goes backfield to regroup the army before pushing forward for the final victory. The head angel's back on the field and about to defeat the demons.

Cant agree with that spread between cavaliers and BD. Cadets should have won hands down, but a whole POINT between BD and cavaliers? really?

I think its kinda lame that they didnt break 97 with that show... I felt it was better than Mad World by a substantial bit.

But whatever.

• Like 7

TOC shows next year???....Welcome BAC!

UGGGGHHH I wanted to see Madison.

• Like 1

I was going to join the Marines but my head would not fit in the jar.

Kidding of course. :)

My jabs at my Marine brothers in arms is all in good fun....I trained with their Force Recon and they are bad ###!

• Like 1

Encore was special. That's all I can say right now.

OK, people, I need to pack it up and get out of the press box. Thank you all for an incredible 2011 DCI season. I'm looking forward to DCA Championships in 3 weeks!

• Like 1

I want to personally congratulate every single corps that performed tonight (and every single corps in the organization). Regardless of scores or placements the marchers of these corps are the true champions and I think they all deserve a medal for going through an audition process, pushing themselves each and every single day. And they have all worked very hard for this one performance they gave tonight. I can honestly say each show has entertained me in some form of fashion, thus I do plan on buying this years DVD. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I want to also congratulate the top 3 (The Cadets, Blue Devils and The Cavaliers). To me, these show are AMAZING in every single form of fashion. The Blue Devils had AMAZING screamers this year it was wonderful and really fulfilled every brass need from me at a screamer stand point, The Cadets for having an amazing show package the show design was truly flawless and deserved the championship, last but certainly not least... Thank you Cavies at a green machine fan stand point you did your job very well... I will never forget the moments of aw I had see the tenors flipped upside down, Trumpet players upside down and even the Drum Major upside down and jumping drill again like 08!! Men... ya'll make me PROUD of being a Cavies fan yet again this year. Thank you for bringing home another medal to Rosemont...

That being said thank you everyone who has read my posts this season!! I hope I was able to keep things as positive as possible! Well, bye everyone see ya next season! :thumbup:

• Like 2

Encore was special. That's all I can say right now.

OK, people, I need to pack it up and get out of the press box. Thank you all for an incredible 2011 DCI season. I'm looking forward to DCA Championships in 3 weeks!

Great job Kevin! Thanks for all your hard work!

I want to personally congratulate every single corps that performed tonight (and every single corps in the organization). Regardless of scores or placements the marchers of these corps are the true champions and I think they all deserve a medal for going through an audition process, pushing themselves each and every single day. And they have all worked very hard for this one performance they gave tonight. I can honestly say each show has entertained me in some form of fashion, thus I do plan on buying this years DVD. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I want to also congratulate the top 3 (The Cadets, Blue Devils and The Cavaliers). To me, these show are AMAZING in every single form of fashion. The Blue Devils had AMAZING screamers this year it was wonderful and really fulfilled every brass need from me at a screamer stand point, The Cadets for having an amazing show package the show design was truly flawless and deserved the championship, last but certainly not least... Thank you Cavies at a green machine fan stand point you did your job very well... I will never forget the moments of aw I had see the tenors flipped upside down, Trumpet players upside down and even the Drum Major upside down and jumping drill again like 08!! Men... ya'll make me PROUD of being a Cavies fan yet again this year. Thank you for bringing home another medal to Rosemont...

That being said thank you everyone who has read my posts this season!! I hope I was able to keep things as positive as possible! Well, bye everyone see ya next season! :thumbup:

Dude, where the heck have you been?????

TOC shows next year???....Welcome BAC!

Great point!