2011 DCI Finals Thread!

It's about that time....

2012 Predictions, anyone?

I'm calling my shot, Phantom wins it all in 2012! ( Were you expecting me to say someone else?? )

• Like 1

It has to be Visual Performance.....Cadets pwned that category. When you add in Guard and Vis Ens. that's when things tip back towards the Devils. The Brass award goes for the high brass caption only...not the entire music category. Since guard has it's own award...it makes sense that Vis Perf gets its own.

Sounds right. I'll let you know what Boo says.

I suppose I could have watched a little Fan Network while I was in Pattaya, but there were other things on my mind during that port call. :devil:

HAHA!! I bet there were!!

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but who here is glad that it was in a dome tonight? The first delay probably would have been at least 3 hours, plus more delays because showers keep trickling through.

It also was kinda cool seeing it flash outside during the end of Phantom's show. Added to the "electricity" in the crowd... haha

So surprised they didn't do the Fan Favorite Award! Even though everyone knew it would go to Crown again!

So surprised they didn't do the Fan Favorite Award! Even though everyone knew it would go to Crown again!

I'm not too sure about that....perhaps Madison Scouts might have a run at that one...

It has to be Visual Performance.....Cadets pwned that category. When you add in Guard and Vis Ens. that's when things tip back towards the Devils. The Brass award goes for the high brass caption only...not the entire music category. Since guard has it's own award...it makes sense that Vis Perf gets its own.

Boo emailed me.....you are spot on with you're answer here! Back to your regular program, already in progress.:rolleyes:

Hmmm, I'm trying to view the recaps on dci.org, but they switched to PDF, and even

though I downloaded the software, I get a blank page...can someone steer me

in the right direction or are they posted somewhere else?

probably one of the most fun years all around in awhile. i might actually buy the DVD's.

I will likely make that my sole request for Christmas.

Hmmm, I'm trying to view the recaps on dci.org, but they switched to PDF, and even

though I downloaded the software, I get a blank page...can someone steer me

in the right direction or are they posted somewhere else?

It takes a while for it to load. I have a 35/35 connection and it takes 30 seconds for the recap to appear.

Give it a few seconds! ( I think it's because of Acrobat Reader, not the DL time)