The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

Just a gut check. Just remember that post when Boston doesn't make Prelims this summer.

Please tell me you're joking. How could Boston not make Prelims? EVERYONE makes prelims.

• Like 2

My understanding from people associated with the corps is that Boston is doing very well this year. There is a great deal of enthusiasm among staff and members because the corps is beginning its tour in the West (though I’m disappointed I won’t see them locally until August, but a great show will easily gain my forgiveness). Enthusiasm aside, camps have gone well and the show has come together well, at least on paper. Staff is pleased with the quality of the new members and is also pleased with returning talent. With the exception of the Kilts in 1979 who readily admitted that its tough winter and the roof caving in at Kiltie Hall would make the summer a disaster, all corps claim to be doing great in the winter, but in Boston’s case, it sounds as if we’ll be pleased with this year’s program.

Boston is going to flop.

• Like 2

My understanding from people associated with the corps is that Boston is doing very well this year. There is a great deal of enthusiasm among staff and members because the corps is beginning its tour in the West (though I’m disappointed I won’t see them locally until August, but a great show will easily gain my forgiveness). Enthusiasm aside, camps have gone well and the show has come together well, at least on paper. Staff is pleased with the quality of the new members and is also pleased with returning talent. With the exception of the Kilts in 1979 who readily admitted that its tough winter and the roof caving in at Kiltie Hall would make the summer a disaster, all corps claim to be doing great in the winter, but in Boston’s case, it sounds as if we’ll be pleased with this year’s program.

Just posted by BAC on their website:

http://www.bostoncrusaders.com/news/230-feb-2012

Interesting....

• Like 2