Santa Clara Vanguard 2012

According to Jeff Fiedler on today's Field Pass: "I would be lying if I said the hornline wasn't getting new music on the bus tonight...just something that we are going to do that completely relates to the Vanguard, completely relates to the show and is about who we are and will take it to a new place and more fan appeal for the Vanguard"

Oh, please let it be what we are all hoping for...

• Like 3

According to Jeff Fiedler on today's Field Pass: "I would be lying if I said the hornline wasn't getting new music on the bus tonight...just something that we are going to do that completely relates to the Vanguard, completely relates to the show and is about who we are and will take it to a new place and more fan appeal for the Vanguard"

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it is!!!! If it is and they clean this show up enough ... maybe my Finals prediction for them might come true! :thumb up:

Edit: That's really the only thing that makes sense to me after listening to Jeff talk about it on the Field Pass. I've been hoping they would add that since they announced the show title months ago!

Edited by KakkoiiOtaku

• Like 2

what is it we are all hoping for?

what is it we are all hoping for?

3029996_01.jpg

• Like 2

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooh!!

:thumbup:

I mean, the show is called "Music of the Starry Night." :ph34r::tongue:

:thumbup:

I mean, the show is called "Music of the Starry Night." :ph34r::tongue:

Yeah, and they tried to fool us by changing it to "Music for a Starry Night"......like we weren't paying attention :biggrin: