Madison Scouts 2012

Yeah the WACPAC maybe being torn down from what I hear from friends in the current corps because of its age.

Age has nothing to do with it...a major highway exchange being built in the area does.

• Like 1

I consider 2010 and 2011 pretty similar seasons as far as "style" is concerned. What they're packing this year is raw power, technique, finesse...Robert W. Smith has done a PHENOMENAL job writing this music (not always a fan of his work) and the men are going for no less than 100% in delivery. I marched Scouts in recent years and I had a great year, but I would DIE at the opportunity to be a member this year and march this show. I literally asked myself "where in the world did these guys come from?". It's just sick...NOTHING like the past two years. If the insanity of this music is reflected in the visual package, the DCI community won't know what to do with themselves.

Edited by YellowShorts10
  • Like 7

I consider 2010 and 2011 pretty similar seasons as far as "style" is concerned. What they're packing this year is raw power, technique, finesse...Robert W. Smith has done a PHENOMENAL job writing this music (not always a fan of his work) and the men are going for no less than 100% in delivery. I marched Scouts in recent years and I had a great year, but I would DIE at the opportunity to be a member this year and march this show. I literally asked myself "where in the world did these guys come from?". It's just sick...NOTHING like the past two years. If the insanity of this music is reflected in the visual package, the DCI community won't know what to do with themselves.

Now that's the kind of "hype" I love to read! I'm really looking forward to the 2012 season.

• Like 5

Age has nothing to do with it...a major highway exchange being built in the area does.

To set the record straight the reason for being in Texas instead of Indiana is to further tap into the rich talent pool in the state and take advantage of the supreme weather in texas for getting a head start on drill and marching as well as music at these pivotal winter camps.

• Like 2

Yeah from the reports I hear and the program being put together this year I feel this show could be this seasons dark horse in strong competition. It maybe to early to accurately say but as of now it seems like it could be, definitely some strong forces at work behind the scenes in texas.

Yeah from the reports I hear and the program being put together this year I feel this show could be this seasons dark horse in strong competition. It maybe to early to accurately say but as of now it seems like it could be, definitely some strong forces at work behind the scenes in texas.

didnt we hear this before? I'll just wish Scouts the best. I would love to see them move on and up..whatever that means

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 2