2012 WC Uniforms

These same rumors were floating around last year. I remember talking to somebody about them doing red banners that came from the uniform (a la Bluecoats 06) for the giant heart set.

I'll see if I can find out anything at family day this weekend. While I LOVE the current uniform, I think a slight edit or visual intrigue or something would help them stand out a bit more. Same exact uniform with no variations for going on four years is pretty unheard of these days.

I've got quite the weekend ahead - Akron on Saturday and Glassmen family day on Sunday!! SO glad the season is finally here.

THEY DID DO RED BANNERS IN THE HEART..so that rumor was right..lol

The only difference with Vanguard appears to be the lack of black on the fronts, from this picture.

180219_10151033686865336_1814489512_n.jpg

There was no black on Vanguard's uniform. It was green.

That's what I meant. Let it be known that when a calculus exam looms on the horizon which I should be studying for, green appears to be black.

Edited by FaustianMachine
  • Like 1

THEY DID DO RED BANNERS IN THE HEART..so that rumor was right..lol

Indeed they did! I saw them so many times in the early season that my main memory of that show is from before the southern tour. Must have been operating on that assumption when I typed it. My bad!

Still, I'm hoping for something else this year. Just some sort of pop on the uniforms that relates to the show. Maybe a (small) mirror somewhere? I know we tried those on the inside triangle of the shields on our jackets in '10, but I mostly just kept losing mine because they were so small. Not sure many people noticed them outside the corps (but I thought they were cool!)

Indeed they did! I saw them so many times in the early season that my main memory of that show is from before the southern tour. Must have been operating on that assumption when I typed it. My bad!

Still, I'm hoping for something else this year. Just some sort of pop on the uniforms that relates to the show. Maybe a (small) mirror somewhere? I know we tried those on the inside triangle of the shields on our jackets in '10, but I mostly just kept losing mine because they were so small. Not sure many people noticed them outside the corps (but I thought they were cool!)

yeah could use something

The only difference with Vanguard appears to be the lack of black on the fronts, from this picture.

A return to the 2006-2007 uniform, essentially. It looks to me like the white stripe is a tad wider, and the jackets are cut a little longer, than before. I hear the pants taper at the calf but you can't really see it in this photo.

And before anyone asks, they don't get the stars until the first "real" show.

As the cymbals indicate, the show is complete.

• Like 1

The angle of the white stripe is different than before.

The angle of the white stripe is different than before.

The white cross sash came out from under the right armpit last year....as Vanguard87 said, this resembles the 06-07 unis where the sash came off the top of the shoulder.

For all we know, these ARE the tunics from 05-08, just pulled out of storage.

That's what I meant. Let it be known that when a calculus exam looms on the horizon which I should be studying for, green appears to be black.

lol, I hear ya

Im sure they will realease a individual member pic once the star is added... which is today according to my friend marching there.

Also a buddy of mine sent me a pic of him in his Glassmen uni... The only difference is the little tringle pattern on the left side. There are more of them going higher on the jacket filling in the chest a little more. its a subtle difference but I like it much more than the other way. Also they have different shakos but I have not see them.