Cadets2 Performance

Hmm...

All I have to say to the young bass player is this- do your thing well, perform like you say you will- I'll be a fan of your corps, I'll give it up for you guys and respect your corps and it's members.

As for YEA! fan- No. I'm not. I don't anticpate I'd ever term myself that in the forseeable future for many reasons. That's something you'll have to overcome with *some* people. I can separate that issue and your performance on field and your presentation. I hope others will also do the same.

"You #### Cadets! Get off my lawn!"

Classy.

I read it as the member of C2 would find a better use of time by not reading the B-word fest, that some of the posters are doing not that he/she should not be here. IOW - was friendly not nasty... trying to think if Frank ever was nasty here...

Then again a lot of us could find a better use of of times.............

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

I read it as the member of C2 would find a better use of time by not reading the B-word fest, that some of the posters are doing not that he/she should not be here. IOW - was friendly not nasty... trying to think if Frank ever was nasty here...

I Agree

Frank has never been mean on here or in any setting that it was not meant to be mean. He is an honest trusting person. Whom if you ask him an opinion he will give it to you in very nice way.. Even if its not something you want to hear.

Actually it is showing the young man exactly what He meant anything you say can be taken the wrong way by people whom don't know you and they will pounce. So your time is better spent else where.

OK now back to may Job.. Had to say something for a person I admire and glad I can call him a friend.

I Agree

Frank has never been mean on here or in any setting that it was not meant to be mean. He is an honest trusting person. Whom if you ask him an opinion he will give it to you in very nice way.. Even if its not something you want to hear.

Actually it is showing the young man exactly what He meant anything you say can be taken the wrong way by people whom don't know you and they will pounce. So your time is better spent else where.

OK now back to may Job.. Had to say something for a person I admire and glad I can call him a friend.

yep.and if anyone knows success at the DCA level in many decades, Frank is the guy

• Like 1

Exactly, and any member of any competing corps is definitely better off not posting .

Exactly, and any member of any competing corps is definitely better off not posting .

Oh Gad I could imagine Hershman in the rebuilding years if any of us posted anything flame baity or could be taken as nasty...

"##### ##### we have enough things going against us as it is without this ####!".

Same guy who promised (not threatened) before retreat at 1978 Lewistown to kick out anyone who did/said ANYTHING when scores were announced. (Turned out we beat the Buccs for the first time ever....)

so true..i agree with you 100 %

If they have an actual policy against, then fine - he shouldn't have posted...but every word that poster said was 100% polite, respectful, and was basically 'coachspeak' (aka - we are doing our job and will continue to work to get better and have a great time). I dont see how anyone could have a problem with that...and I know a little something about ticking off the YEA leadership via DCP comments :ph34r:

• Like 5