Boston Crusaders 2012 - BAC

Time to start a BAC thread (better late than never) for the 2012 season since their first show will be tomorrow Friday 6/22 in Clovis, CA...

I'd also like to give them a little SHOUT-OUT for their Facebook...They are asking for about 271 more Facebook likes before the first show tomorrow as I write this...Please just follow the link in my signature if you want to help out with that goal. :smile:

Best of luck BAC for a great and epic season!

• Like 2

I just got a phone call from one of the horn line members....they are on the bus, and they are about to leave move-in behind them. They feel good about the first show coming up tomorrow night, and are excited about performing. I wish them all luck....they may be a long way away from the Boston area, but our support will follow them wherever they go.

Eat'em up, Boston! :thumbup::rock:

I just got a phone call from one of the horn line members....they are on the bus, and they are about to leave move-in behind them. They feel good about the first show coming up tomorrow night, and are excited about performing. I wish them all luck....they may be a long way away from the Boston area, but our support will follow them wherever they go.

Eat'em up, Boston! :thumbup::rock:

Craiga..There is a current Youtube video of your Corps under the heading " Boston Crusaders 2012, a Corps Song " ( 6/20/12 ) on that site that says they're playing their theme song " Giant " at a mall in Calif. last nite. Its not " Giant " they are playing in the clip there at all, but if you listen to the brassline clip ( maybe somebody that is tech saavy can link it to here ) it sounds pretty awesomebadass nonetheless to me. ( haha)

Edited by BRASSO

Craiga..There is a current Youtube video of your Corps under the heading " Boston Crusaders 2012, a Corps Song " ( 6/20/12 ) on that site that says they're playing their theme song " Giant " at a mall in Calif. last nite. Its not " Giant " they are playing in the clip there at all, but if you listen to the brassline clip ( maybe somebody that is tech saavy can link it to here ) it sounds pretty awesomebadass nonetheless to me. ( haha)

I'm still trying to figure out what this short piece is myself, but it's awesome! :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Y_lbNWs4Y

At the end of the video - it says it is 2012 chord prgression

I'm excited about this show. Mahler 1 and Pines of Rome are huge favorites, so it should be interesting to see what they can do with it. And I'd like to see how they score along with the corps around them

That was something else...I think I know what you are referring though...

Actually, there are 2 clips from the same standstill from last nite. One is " 2012 Chord progression " ( not bad )... and a 2nd entitled " Boston Crusaders 2012 hornline, a Corps Song " ( this clip sounds pretty awesome, imo)

Yeah, there are two clips out there..one is the Chord Progression and the other is this beautiful piece which I do not recognize. It is awesome, nonetheless. :thumbup: