Boston Crusaders 2012 - BAC

I wanted to re-post this in here from ShortAndFast from the Portland OR show thread:

"Best Boston evah. Seriously, great show. Powerful brass, great drill that used the whole field. Maybe not Star, but the mellos sounded pretty convincing on Pines. Lots of great guard moments. They got a huge crowd response and they deserved it!"

I wanted to re-post this in here from ShortAndFast from the Portland OR show thread:

"Best Boston evah. Seriously, great show. Powerful brass, great drill that used the whole field. Maybe not Star, but the mellos sounded pretty convincing on Pines. Lots of great guard moments. They got a huge crowd response and they deserved it!"

Luv their show this year as well. Boston it seems broke 72 tonite in their 4th show of the season. Not too shabby, Liahona.

Luv their show this year as well. Boston it seems broke 72 tonite in their 4th show of the season. Not too shabby, Liahona.

I'm really excited for this season and it's STILL JUNE....LOL

I'm just re-posting here from 'flugelswerebugels' in the Renton WA show thread:

"Boston shows they mean business the second they enter the stadium, with a horn block proceeding in tight formation all the way around the track to set up in the front corner of the field. They have several big brass hits which are very effective. This is an in-your-face show, and will probably not disappoint those interested in a more old-school style of performance. They have some very nice nuanced moments as well. I really enjoyed this show and so did my 13 year old daughter, who didn't want to go to the show at all, but ended up wanting to get a Boston Crusaders shirt. And, since I wanted to make sure to thank Boston for coming to the West Coast, she got one."

• Like 1

I cannot wait to see Boston in person at Waukee. I loved what I saw from the Stanford webcast, and with the time they'll have had to clean up the opening mello licks, I fully expect to be blown away. :worthy: This show has a ton of potential, and I definitely could see Boston moving up the charts if Cavaliers, Bluecoats, or SCV falter.

Time to start a BAC thread (better late than never) for the 2012 season since their first show will be tomorrow Friday 6/22 in Clovis, CA...

I'd also like to give them a little SHOUT-OUT for their Facebook...They are asking for about 271 more Facebook likes before the first show tomorrow as I write this...Please just follow the link in my signature if you want to help out with that goal. :smile:

Best of luck BAC for a great and epic season!

Has Boston ever been to Wyo, and played at the Troops show.

Has Boston ever been to Wyo, and played at the Troops show.

I could be mistaken, but this is Boston"s first appearance in Casper. Should be a great experience for the kids and also for old time drum corps fans that followed the Troopers in the old days. Quite the rivalry in the early sixties to which "Ghost" could probably attest to.

Edited by nysader

I'm just re-posting twitter tweets from the Ogden, UT show here:

#Boston crusaders totally did it! Standing ovation!!! http://t.co/LJV8NydC

ro2b51

------

Spectacular preformance by the Boston Crusaders! #corpsencore

Anne_K96

------

Awesome show by the Boston Crusaders! VERY powerful hornline. #drumcorps http://t.co/qZ62nLPC

markhartman010

• Like 1

Geeeeeez...all BAC needs to do is clean like crazy, and like I've said before: easily a top 6 show! It's there for the taking. I can't get over how much i love their repertoire and drill; this show is unbelievable. Just get those Pines of Rome clean like '91 Star and you guys got it!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Wow. Just wow. I am so excited for the rest of the season! :thumbup: