Boston Crusaders 2012 - BAC

I gotta give some major props to BAC. First, for going out west! What a great move for a corps on the rise! l know it's a burden on the corps, but it also means a lot to those westerners. Second, this show is meant for top 6...i love the music of course, but the drill is the real surprise; just an amazing show all around. And talk about west coast inflation?!?!?!? Deflation is more like it. If this show was in the east, BAC would be beating the Cavies...anyone who says opposite is just biased.

• Like 4

Boston has been one of my favorite corps out there in recent years. The programing and performance has been powerful, passionate, and entertaining.

I can't wait to see what this year holds for them!

• Like 1

Hey hey to boston and my lovely lone canadian Amber Brown....get it..... 7 year vet and guard captian .... make us proud baby :) come back and help canada rebuild what we used to be :)

• Like 1

I gotta give some major props to BAC. First, for going out west! What a great move for a corps on the rise! l know it's a burden on the corps, but it also means a lot to those westerners. Second, this show is meant for top 6...i love the music of course, but the drill is the real surprise; just an amazing show all around. And talk about west coast inflation?!?!?!? Deflation is more like it. If this show was in the east, BAC would be beating the Cavies...anyone who says opposite is just biased.

The first major regional with everyone there may prove to be....interesting. The various rating scales both here on DCP and elsewhere are food for thought, but I wonder--does anyone here believe that Boston chose the show it did with "staying in 8th" as a goal? BAC is currently flying under the radar because of where it's been performing and and the shows it's been in.....as they begin making their way east next week, this will change. There are at least two corps who might well be surprised when they finally meet.

Early season is not very reliable for placement...I don't put too much weight on placement this time of year for ANY of the corps...I know what my eyes see and ears hear. There is no question in my mind that this show has the potential to climb upward this year...The vehicle is there for them; it is now up to the members as to where they wish to take it this summer.

Exciting indeed! Boston has always been one of my favorite corps not only b/c they usually have enjoyable shows, but b/c they are also under the radar much of the time. As much as I would love to see SOA nip at their heals, I'd also love to see Boston surge up and pass some of the perennial top 5 corps.

Can't wait for the corps in the west to meet up with the east!

• Like 4

Exciting indeed! Boston has always been one of my favorite corps not only b/c they usually have enjoyable shows, but b/c they are also under the radar much of the time. As much as I would love to see SOA nip at their heals, I'd also love to see Boston surge up and pass some of the perennial top 5 corps.

Can't wait for the corps in the west to meet up with the east!

Also, I recall that at this point last summer, BAC was 4.8 BEHIND Madison...the final result, of course, was different. All I know is they are hard at work in Oregon today as we speak working on the show....

The first major regional with everyone there may prove to be....interesting. The various rating scales both here on DCP and elsewhere are food for thought, but I wonder--does anyone here believe that Boston chose the show it did with "staying in 8th" as a goal? BAC is currently flying under the radar because of where it's been performing and and the shows it's been in.....as they begin making their way east next week, this will change. There are at least two corps who might well be surprised when they finally meet.

My friend, "staying in 8th" is never Boston's goal. They strive to be the best just like everyone else out there.

All I know is they are hard at work in Oregon today as we speak working on the show....

Yes they are sir, as is everyone else. Since BD has been off since the 24th and don't compete again 'til the 30th, here is their weeks calendar. http://bluedevils.org/calendar/?programID=1

Those of us who bleed red and black just wish the corps well and may they march their assses off! It's all about the visuals from what I've been told.