Boston Crusaders 2012 - BAC

A better camera position.

NOTE: Someone please reply to DarthDad3 what his thoughts are about the SCV "big fat borrowed show". I'm not signed into YouTube and have no interest in doing so. Thanks.

Edited by Ghost

Does Boston not have a synth in the pit? I can't see one.

A better camera position.

NOTE: Someone please reply to DarthDad3 what his thoughts are about the SCV "big fat borrowed show". I'm not signed into YouTube and have no interest in doing so. Thanks.

Is it really necessary to address EVERY negative comment?...Just enjoy the show...All I know is that I can't wait to see them this August :smile:

• Like 1

Wow. Just wow. I am so excited for the rest of the season! :thumbup:

Cool clip on BAC.

Cool clip on BAC.

From boston 1st show to their show last night they have only improved 3.7 points. (something wrong) everyone else are up 5 to 12 point.

Technically, they have improved 4.45, but have dropped back on three results. http://www.dci.org/corps/?criteria=8775e264-cabc-4b12-bbb1-9c36bd1371cf&view=scores Another year where they get stuck in neutral for a week or so. Hopefully the section leaders will start "leading" and chewing some butts! Maybe the teaching staff will pull a nutty or two for once.

I happened to come across this photo taken by a fan at one of the California shows...thought it was cool to post here...

266117_3237111697418_1549237466_o.jpg

Edited by Liahona

Wow. Just wow. I am so excited for the rest of the season! :thumbup:

rookie alert at 9:00!!

At the standstill in Denver, they sounded great!! I can't wait to see the DVD. '09 BAC is one of my favorite shows... and '08 was the first show I ever saw live.

I happened to come across this photo taken by a fan at one of the California shows...thought it was cool to post here...

266117_3237111697418_1549237466_o.jpg

GrGreat pic.