Note to DCA....

Yes. Or at least that is how Andy's post appears to read.

• Like 1

I'm confused. Is the OP saying the Hurcs should be penalized according to the US Flag Code for improperly using the Britsh flag?

You just had to go there didnt you :tongue: Just as things were starting to settle down.

• Like 2

Honesty.....can't go wrong with that. :tongue:

• Like 1

Don't know if it was mentioned yet here, but last night they had the Austin Powers movie with Elizabeth Hurley on.

Mike Myers does a dance in the film in Union Jack BVD's. I immediately thought of this thread.

:tongue:

Snort!@#$%

Honesty.....can't go wrong with that. :tongue:

oh it's mid season. give people a chance to complain about something, they will take advantage of it

oh it's mid season. give people a chance to complain about something, they will take advantage of it

96 was a sham!!! :ph34r:

• Like 2

The tossed and dragged comment makes it sound as if they are intentionally desecrating the flags. They are spinning a show. They aren't depicting anything in a disrespectful manner. If jazz running while holding the flag at a downward angle and tossing flags as color guards do is disrespectful to any flag we might as well stop guards now and revert them to back 40 years ago.

I'm sorry but this whole thing is being made into something that is crazy. The guard is out there doing what every other guard does, what so very many have done with other silks of similar designs to accentuate the ideas of the show. :blink:

liz help me out here. i haven't seen a show. are they using any national flag as an instrument to use for tosses or spinning? is a national flag being dipped? if so that is a flag violation. it's illegal. a national flag should never be lower that any other flag. i'm just trying to find out what's going on.