2013 Predictions

I have set up a marine battery to my computer keyboard and an artificial intelligence program that will zap me every time I write, "Hurry, Juneq[3ghj4a

OUCH!

• Like 1

I think we're still gonna have an exciting wildcard battle for the 12th spot in finals.

The Crossmen are going to get A LOT of new talent just like spirit did in 2011.

The Bluestars are gonna be ON FIRE after the epic conclusion to the season, I cant wait to see how it translates to the show.

Martin (stop)

Meet at the Drunken Pony at 1830 hours (stop)

I have information (stop)

The sparrow sings a sickly song (stop)

• Like 3

The Crossmen will move up.

The Scouts will play something SUPER FREAKING LOUD, and it will make us all stand up and cheer.

George Hopkins wil.......well...... :tongue:

Crown will continue to excel and vie for the top spot.

Heres my two cents- Blue Devils and Crown are going to stay in the top 3. Blue Devils are consistant, and Crown is going to get ALOT of talent! As for the other corps in the top 3.... I'm not sure. I can tell you this- The Cavaliers will be a force to be reckoned with next year. After a sub-par show, their going to ensure a spot in the top 5. I'm willing to bet there's going to be a second "Machine" or "Frameworks". As for 8-12 I'm betting on alot of changes. I know for a fact that the Glassmen WILL be in finals next year. Their brass staff has been amazing the last two years, and with the addition of an amazing program, I believe they're going to pull it off.

Anyway, HAPPY DRUM CORPS! :)

• Like 2

I know for a fact that the Glassmen WILL be in finals next year.

We DCP'ers are an eclectic group. Sounds like we have at least one clairvoyant that visits!

Where were you when I was picking my lottery numbers ?

( and why do clairvoyants have to work anyway ? I thought they'd be able to become billionaires by picking the winning ponies, mutts, numbers, etc. no ? )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Indeed... Um can u see clearly, is Apocolypse really going to happen on Dec 21? If so let me know for sure cause the 22nd is my anniversary and I don't want to get my hopes up:)

Not saying it isn't possible but Brian Hickman resigning will hurt Glassmen's chances of making it in finals.

Yes Craig, you are correct; the Blue Stars WILL get over it and they WILL either bounce back or pack it in. And I don't blame the individual members of the Crossmen or their parents either. In fact I feel sorry for them. But the more stink and truth there is to the premise the more cover-up and bogus defense is offered. You give them more rope and all they end up are doing is hanging themselves. I asked for an example of another corps that moved up 2 and 1/2 points in 5 days WITHOUT HELP at anytime in the 2012 season and now they're going back 24 years to find examples.

You should read some of the Private Messages and E-mails that I've received. Many are words of encouragement to keep the heat on while others include stories making claims that even I find hard to believe.

People have tried to tell me many things I already know. What is good to know is that lots of people feel the same way I do. And we know who to blame. But thanks for your comments.

--Martin

I bet you know who was behind the "grassy knoll".

Inspiration and new toys for a 2013 show. Pageantry, a nod toward our international friends, lighting for day or night, machinery, color and it introduces a new horn concept...plus the audience is moved to stand at the end.