Staff changes

We all know that pretty soon we will see the merri-go-round of staff moving from one corps to another but before that happens (any day now!), what staff changes would you like to see/expect to happen?

I expect to hear that Michael Gaines moves to SCV (& Pete Weber to Cavaliers) ......

I have it on good authority, as well as past history, that there will be no changes with our staff for 2013. After taking this summer off for personal reasons, I have decided to return to my corps next year. I probably will have to audition but I have no fears as I was a strong lead with the corps in the past. I am also looking forward to a very rewarding season in 2013 and I wish all my fellow corps members in other units much success as well!

• Like 2

interesting... looks like Scouts opened their staff doors to allow some [presumably] young people to get some experience on the teaching side. Nice.

Scouts Staff

Andy Ebert

Robert Smith

Are working with The Troopers 2013... Good pick ups for Troopers.

Edited by Cop
  • Like 2

Well Emery Craig of Bluecoats is now at Blue Stars. Confirmed it on his facebook today

Well Emery Craig of Bluecoats is now at Blue Stars. Confirmed it on his facebook today

The Stars shoot! (bass drum heart beat sound) glub blub... glub blub... glub blub.... THEY SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice!

The Academy is excited to welcome Jason Bentley to The Academy educational team in 2013. Jason joins us as Visual Caption Head and completes the educational team comprised of newly announced Mykail Costner - Guard Caption Head, and returning Ike Jackson - Percussion Caption Head and T. André Feagin - Brass Caption Head. Jason comes to The Academy with 13 years of previous drum corps instructional experience. His previous corps included the Blue Knights, Crossmen, East Coast Jazz, and Jersey Surf.

• Like 3