Troopers 2013

At this point, I'm not even sure how to properly react to news of this magnitude. I'm in shock.

He is still on Vanguard staff, nothing is changing there. I think a lot of people don't realize that.

He's only arranging and consulting.

I think more people realize that than you would imagine. Besides, "he's only arranging and consulting" means that he's still arranging and consulting. Why shouldn't we be excited about that?

That's like saying if I were given a role in a movie, and I found out Steven Spielberg was "only consulting and producing." I still have one of the best people at their craft as part of my team, and willing to help me become better.

So, he may be "only arranging and consulting," but I'm still incredibly excited about that.

• Like 1

I think more people realize that than you would imagine. Besides, "he's only arranging and consulting" means that he's still arranging and consulting. Why shouldn't we be excited about that?

That's like saying if I were given a role in a movie, and I found out Steven Spielberg was "only consulting and producing." I still have one of the best people at their craft as part of my team, and willing to help me become better.

So, he may be "only arranging and consulting," but I'm still incredibly excited about that.

His official title is Percussion Arranger & Coordinator. Sounds like he's selecting the percussion staff so I'd guess his influence will extend beyond the written book.

• Like 1

He is still on Vanguard staff, nothing is changing there. I think a lot of people don't realize that.

He's only arranging and consulting.

Can you (or someone else) explain to me what the difference is between his role with SCV and his role with the Troopers? Is it one of proximity? Does he tour with Santa Clara?

• Like 1

His official title is Percussion Arranger & Coordinator. Sounds like he's selecting the percussion staff so I'd guess his influence will extend beyond the written book.

Wouldn't the caption head select the staff?

In any case, Rennick isn't going to involve himself in anything that isn't quality.

• Like 1