Cadets 2013

Yes Crossmen did it in 2004. It was amazing. I believe it was voted best ballad of the summer?

You can't overlook the announcement of Eric Babula as the guard supervisor, forget what the show title is and what may or may not be in the show, the big story here is Eric. I marched with him at Cabs back in the day when we were just kids and then again in Cadets and he's such an amazing performer and instructor. I've been waiting for years now for when he finally gets his chance to shine and am so glad it's finally here, I'm just happy I can say I knew him when... Congrats Eric.

• Like 2

This song is beautiful, but what really makes it special are the lyrics. IF this is indeed the ballad, it will be interesting to see how the emotion comes through the music without the words.

"I could never be with someone who likes Joni Mitchell. "It's clouds' illusions I recall / I really don't know clouds at all." What does that mean? Is she a pilot? Is she taking flying lessons? It's probably a metaphor for something, but I don't know what."

-Tom Hanks as Joe Fox in You've Got Mail, written by the late Nora Ephron

Not the film's best line, but ever since I always think of it when this song comes up.

Edited by N.E. Brigand