Fan Network 2013

You only need Flash to live stream. VOD works fine on any apple product.

Is there anyone else that gets no video or audio for Surf from CYO?

No problems here. Maybe they fixed it?

Is there anyone else that gets no video or audio for Surf from CYO?

Yea for about 2 min and change before it starts playing. I really think the sound quality at that particular show was VERY sub par.

I really think the sound quality at that particular show was VERY sub par.

I agree. The sound quality for this show sounds like the sound was filtered thru a Maytag Dishwasher.

Does Blue Devils show from Walnut sound like it was recorded underwater for anybody else?

Edited by loopin' froot loops

I agree. The sound quality for this show sounds like the sound was filtered thru a Maytag Dishwasher.

pffft more like a Tappin!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. I've tried to search for the answer but haven't turned up anything. Is it possible to stream both live performances and VOD onto a home theatre TV? I've had the Fan Network for several years and have watched them on my home computer. I don't currently own a regular TV. But I'll be buying one soon and I'm hoping I will be able to watch the Fan Network on it. My second question is, if it's possible to stream to a regular television set, would I need a "smart TV" or will a regular non-web enabled TV work with the addition of something like a Roku, Apple TV, Wifi Blu-ray, etc?

Thanks,

Mark

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. I've tried to search for the answer but haven't turned up anything. Is it possible to stream both live performances and VOD onto a home theatre TV? I've had the Fan Network for several years and have watched them on my home computer. I don't currently own a regular TV. But I'll be buying one soon and I'm hoping I will be able to watch the Fan Network on it. My second question is, if it's possible to stream to a regular television set, would I need a "smart TV" or will a regular non-web enabled TV work with the addition of something like a Roku, Apple TV, Wifi Blu-ray, etc?

Thanks,

Mark

Depends. If your computer has an HDMI port, it's simple. Connect an HDMI cable from the computer to the TV and you are done. If not, it's a bit more complicated, as your TV has to have a VGA cable (also known as an RGB input) and an audio input.

As far as I know, there is no way to stream to a TV, smart or not. (Disclaimer, I don't own any Apple products, so I don't know if you can stream through AirPlay or not)