Fan Network 2013

I GOT IT (sorry if I seem over-excited)! All I did was click on the gray "Home" tab and click on the video again. Now, I'm off to watch some drum corps...

Started working for me immediately after emailing tech support. Either I did something right, or DCI has the best tech support ever.

Still not working for me...Clicked the Stanford Webcast Link on the Home Page (the one that says "watch now")...and keep getting the message below...and I am logged in... :-(

The content you are trying to watch is for

Drum Corps International Fan Network authorized accounts only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live Webcast

DCI West ($19.95)

Learn More

DCI Central Indiana ($19.95)

Drums Along the Rockies ($19.95)

Tour of Champions Series - Central Missouri ($19.95)

DCI Minnesota presented by DeMoulin Bros. & Co. - Minneapolis, MN ($24.95)

DCI Southwestern Championship ($24.95)

The Masters of the Summer Music Games presented by Jupiter, Mapex & Majestic ($19.95)

DCI Atlanta Southeastern Championship ($24.95)

Tour of Champions Series ($19.95)

World Championship Prelims - Big, Loud, & Live 10 Preview ($0.00)

World Championship Semifinals ($29.95)

Are there any other Canadian Fan Network subscribers, who have placed orders with DCI before and who have a saved address/cc-card on file who suddenly find that their country of residence is now the U.S. and are unable to change it?

I upgraded my account the first day I could. Haven't had a problem yet. THey had some issues with the link to the streaming feed after the event but that has stayed on the main page for now.

All VOD is working 1974- this year.

I noticed using Chrome last year I had a lot of issues. In fact I have been having a ton of issues with Chrome in the past couple of months. I have switched to Safari full time for the most part and everything has been running pretty smoothly. Especially FN. Just have to make sure your Flash player stays updated.

First set of APD's for Akron/Stanford are up! :thumbup:

The quality of the Fan Network VOD of the July 29th Quincy show is absolutely great (even with a single camera)

The video was created by the BFDTV guys from Boston who are responsible for a slew great Alumni corps and WGI videos.

This is the quality that the DCI Fan network should be aiming for with small show VOD's.

Not the same as being at the show but pretty darn close.

Edited by pbeau

The quality of the Fan Network VOD of the July 29th Quincy show is absolutely great (even with a single camera)

The video was created by the BFDTV guys from Boston who are responsible for a slew great Alumni corps and WGI videos.

This is the quality that the DCI Fan network should be aiming for with small show VOD's.

Not the same as being at the show but pretty darn close.

I totally agree with you.