Fan Network 2013

It still isn't letting me. It says that I don't have access to view the content even though I am logged on and have Live+DVD subscription.

My account is doing the same thing. I've paid for the service but I can't access anything. It keeps telling me to subscribe. My bank account says differently. My email to tech support resulting in them asking me which subscription I was asking about.

I have the Basic "LIVE" subscription which gives me webcasts, historical corps videos. etc...but I can't access anything. I'm logged in, but It keeps saying I don't have access...Another question...since this is my first year for the FN....even though I paid for the subscription, do I also have to pay for each webcast I view? And do I have to p[ay additional to watch a corps from a prior year as well? it sure looks that way... :-(

No, if you paid for the subscription, you will get each LIVE webcast for the season.

If you DO NOT have a subscription, you can purchase live webcasts individually.

I have the Basic "LIVE" subscription which gives me webcasts, historical corps videos. etc...but I can't access anything. I'm logged in, but It keeps saying I don't have access...Another question...since this is my first year for the FN....even though I paid for the subscription, do I also have to pay for each webcast I view? And do I have to p[ay additional to watch a corps from a prior year as well? it sure looks that way... :-(

The basic subscription (the $69 one) includes ALL live webcasts and ALL VOD (except Finals). You also have access to ALL historical content.

For those of you having trouble accessing your content, try hitting CTRL-F5 on your keyboard at the home screen. This will force a refresh of your browser (Chrome and IE, not sure about Firefox). If that still doesn't work, try deleting your temporary internet files and cookies, then shut down your browser and try to login again. If that STILL doesn't work, I guess you have to email support.

Same thing for me trying to watch the Innovations VOD. . .c'mon, DCI.

Weird, just watched Boston, have Bluecoats "on the starting line". Curious, what browser are you using?

Chrome. . . AdBlock is disabled for the Fan Network site.

Very strange. I guess they must have some problem with authentication services on their end (I am using Chrome to, with no issues)

Very strange. I guess they must have some problem with authentication services on their end (I am using Chrome to, with no issues)

Yeah, from what is said up-thread a bit, I'm thinking the same thing.

Off to e-mail tech support, I guess. :smile:

I am having issues as well. I have not renewed my subscription because parts of my address, already saved on file, have suddenly changed and the system will not let me correct them. As it doesn't match my credit card, my effort to override and submit fails.

I have been a fan network subscriber since the beginning. This has never happened before so using my credit card to purchase a subscription and DVD right now make me a bit nervous.

I am working with tech support, but their recent email isn't helping.

Edited by LincolnV