AKRON SHOW 6-22

$30 a ticket, plus parking, food, and getting to and from the show. That's a few bucks for a parent to take a couple of kids. Teenagers do not have that kind of money. Get the tickets down into the mid twenties, and know who you are marketing towards.

I would point out that tickets were available for as low as $15 and parking was only $5 (I've seen it double that at some venues.)

The price of concession food was also more reasonable that many stadiums and there are several fast food places across the street.

I'm sure getting a stadium the size and quality of the Univ of Akron comes with quite a price tag. I think the fact that a family of 4 could go see this event LIVE for as little as $65 isn't bad at all. That same family would spend more than that to go see any movie and getting some pop corn and a Coke.

so what was last nights scores?i can't find them anywhere

I would point out that tickets were available for as low as $15 and parking was only $5 (I've seen it double that at some venues.)

The price of concession food was also more reasonable that many stadiums and there are several fast food places across the street.

I'm sure getting a stadium the size and quality of the Univ of Akron comes with quite a price tag. I think the fact that a family of 4 could go see this event LIVE for as little as $65 isn't bad at all. That same family would spend more than that to go see any movie and getting some pop corn and a Coke.

There was plenty of free parking available. I've attended this show 3 times and have never paid for parkinig.

They'll be announced during the theater showing tomorrow.

oh, ok, I've been recording them on a line showing each corps progression this summer, thanks for the info

not that you shouldn't track it yourself if you get enjoyment out of it, but there are a number of websites that already do that for you smile.gif

I''ve seen those sites but I like doing it myself

• Like 1

There was plenty of free parking available. I've attended this show 3 times and have never paid for parking.

Yeah, we parked free on a main street just a block away.

In talking to one of the guys at the Cadets souvie booth, apparently the show isn't done yet. So that won't be the ending for long, I'm guessing. That being said, I like the way it ends now, but I'm looking forward to see what else they can bring to the table.

It's already 30 seconds too long, so that's one obvious way the show will change. And, of course, figuring out what isn't working will lead to tweaks, too. I haven't seen anyone say, though, that this isn't generally their intended ending.

I''ve seen those sites but I like doing it myself

And you might just come up with a new way of looking at how everything relates. Go for it! :thumbup:/>