3 Madison Scouts 70.150

4 Boston Crusaders 69.500

5 Spirit of Atlanta 68.350

6 The Cavaliers 68.200

7 Blue Stars 65.150

8 Crossmen 64.200

9 Troopers 61.500

10 Pioneer 51.500

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?event=b10f99c8-b8f8-4f03-9dc7-10fbac066f9e#ixzz2X666Todz

Somebody has to be ###### about something George is doing, right? Since there's no narration, no singing, really good drum corps, no rules changes, etc. Now we have to complain that it is distracting to watch him when they only reason you're watching him is because you know who he is and want to be griping about something he's doing. Whatever.

• Like 1

Speaking of which, who does the encore in Bowling Green ? I'd guess Phantom Regiment, but I really wouldn't know for Bowling Green now that Glassmen no longer are in competition.

Is this Glassmen's show? If so I hope they make buckets and buckets of money, so we can see them back on the field next year! :smile:/>

• Like 4

You know, I have never understood and will never understand this comment. During finals, you have cameramen moving back and forth along the sidelines, heck, you have judges all over the field, yet people seem to always make a big deal about ONE MAN pacing along the sidelines supporting his corps. I can't understand why people let that annoy them.

To each his own though.

It's pretty easy to understand if you think about it. It's not the fact that ONE MAN is pacing...it's who that ONE MAN is that can make it annoying for some.

Personally I have no problem with the director of any corps getting into their kid's performing. I remember a guy named Zingali that got into the performances more than anyone I've ever seen. :thumbup:

Glassmen All-Star ReviewPlace Corps Score

World Class

1 The Cadets 75.600

2 Phantom Regiment 73.900

3 Madison Scouts 70.150

4 Boston Crusaders 69.500

5 Spirit of Atlanta 68.350

6 The Cavaliers 68.200

7 Blue Stars 65.150

8 Crossmen 64.200

9 Troopers 61.500

10 Pioneer 51.500

Read more: http://www.dci.org/s...e#ixzz2X666Todz

Cavies in the 10-12 range right now. Wow. Of all the things I thought could happen this season, I never thought that The Cavaliers might actually drop lower than last year.

Edited by Tyler C.
  • Like 1

It's pretty easy to understand if you think about it. It's not the fact that ONE MAN is pacing...it's who that ONE MAN is that can make it annoying for some.

Personally I have no problem with the director of any corps getting into their kid's performing. I remember a guy named Zingali that got into the performances more than anyone I've ever seen. :thumbup:/>

Well there ya go. I guess I understand now. I retract my statement about never being able to understand it.

Can't wait for spirit to close the gap on Madison!

(And perhaps pass them after the Wisconsin shows... Cough cough)

Here's hoping!!

Good lineup, fair scores!

• Like 2