Muncie Martini Bar

I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm just not seeing much improvement in a week...especially with their marching. Just not use to seeing

Cavies with so many issues involving intervals and feet.

Agreed

• Like 1

I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm just not seeing much improvement in a week...especially with their marching. Just not use to seeing

Then we're in the minority together, my fellow Chicago lover. I didn't see much improvement either and it's really sad. I'm with kickhaltsforlife ... if they don't jerk up on it, these other corps are going to come up, hungry for their metaphorical blood, and the Cavaliers may even have problems making Finals this year. I know that's pretty drastic, but something has to change in my mind.

So... anyone else notice the Cavaliers looked better marching that brief snippet without the robes than they did in their actual show? Looks like they really need to lose those stupid black robes. Going to just drag their visual scores down all season

I think the robes add tremendously to the story, so I hope they keep them. Perhaps try some tailoring to minimize issues. They only wear them for the first quarter of the show or so, and there won't be any wind in Indy.

• Like 1

I think I hear some fuzz in the drumline :tongue:

• Like 3

I think the robes add tremendously to the story, so I hope they keep them. Perhaps try some tailoring to minimize issues. They only wear them for the first quarter of the show or so, and there won't be any wind in Indy.

Don't need wind. Ask the Crossmen. Just need the motion to cause the fabric to throw all of the forms off. I think the story would be just fine without them, and is keeping the robes for the story really worth not making Finals? Cause that's a possibility if they don't do something drastic.

Edited by fsubone
  • Like 2

You are not alone. I was underwhelmed given theyve had 3 days off to clean. Could be well below spirit, although spirit visually was poor.

While i still expect them to make finals, it might be closer than we had initially thought.

"What's yours? Mine's 17" (wvu80)

Showoff. tongue.gif/>

+++

OK, it's not your internet speed. Did Cavies' show play any better for you? Mine was fine.

Nope. It was choppy for the HI feed. The other feed was fine though. Weird, this is the first time I've seen this type of problem.

Cavs were better tonite. They had about 4 holes in the brass line tonite that made it difficult for the others to keep their intervals, covers, and it made the visual patterns not as impressive as if the holes were filled. Its also hard to perform when you're ready to go, but therte is a rain delay. Its hard to get that adrenaline rush back. But they handled it rather well I thought considering.

Looks like a bunch of holes tonight. Much better performance than last week. I don't believe that they cover, at least they haven't for 30 some years. It's 99% DOT marching. I agree with you though, I thought they handled it rather well.

Don't need wind. Ask the Crossmen. Just need the motion to cause the fabric to throw all of the forms off. I think the story would be just fine without them, and is keeping the robes for the story really worth not making Finals? Cause that's a reality if they don't do something drastic.

Remember, though, we now reward intentional visual clutter... (See: Blue Devils 08-13)

• Like 3