Mile-High Mayhem!

You better remove that logo from your profile! thumbdown.gif DON'T YOU EVER CRITICIZE A CORPS PERFORMANCE LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY ONE WHO IS JUST STARTING OUT! that is so uncool. They are working hard to learn their Instruments.

Woah ok I was talking about me defending BDC when they played at Stanford and we saw them for the first time. They were getting picked on for how they sounded. I was referring to how that All Age Corps sounded. And how they could of sounded better.

I support all the BD corps. So not once in my statement did I bash and BD corps. Your response to what I said in no way makes sense. I enjoy BDC every year. I think they are cute out there

• Like 1

I have no idea how much DCI invests in the FN, but you think they could afford to ensure that the audio doesn't crackle when a 27 member hornline takes the field.....

• Like 1

About the poor sound: FN support has told me:

"We are working on the audio, we are getting a feed from the house and they are having issues at the stadium level. We are working with the stadium staff to resolve the issue."

If this doesn't remedy within a few minutes, I'd suggest everyone get on FN Live Chat and bombard them with complaints to light some $%@$#^* fires under some butts.

• Like 1

I liked Thunder! They had some nice visual moments!

• Like 2

Nice show, Thunder. :)

Thunder threw down!