Mile-High Mayhem!

Wow, Thunder was terrific! I wasn't expecting that! Any chance they'll be making it to finals this year? I know they haven't in a few years, but they could definitely make some noise. Their mellophone soloist was great!

27 brass, 11 guard, 15 drumline, 7 pit, 2 DM for those wondering. 62 total. In comparison, Cascades, a nearby World Class corps that is definitely going to finals, is marching 36 brass, 19 drumline, 11(?) pit, 7 guard, 2 DM, for 75 total.

Really enjoying the sound from the Cascades this year. Sounds much improved.

No corps deserves that kind of talk! Especially the ones starting out. Saying you wanted to turn off the sound on a public forum is not cool. Think how those people will feel when they read your comments. (and they will)

Not to be pedantic, but they aren't just starting out. They're an all-age corps that's been around for nine years. I'm hoping they have somewhat of a thick skin.

• Like 3

Agreed. Considering they are from Seattle, perhaps the took colors from the Seahawks?

marshawn2.jpg

Would be a cool call back if that were true

Edited by KakkoiiOtaku

Wow, Thunder was terrific! I wasn't expecting that! Any chance they'll be making it to finals this year? I know they haven't in a few years, but they could definitely make some noise. Their mellophone soloist was great!

27 brass, 11 guard, 15 drumline, 7 pit, 2 DM for those wondering. 62 total. In comparison, Cascades, a nearby World Class corps that is definitely going to finals, is marching 36 brass, 19 drumline, 11(?) pit, 7 guard, 2 DM, for 75 total.

I think right now they are sitting around 7th. It'll be interesting to see how they shape up when all the open class corps meet at a bigger show!