Mile-High Mayhem!

You better remove that logo from your profile! thumbdown.gif DON'T YOU EVER CRITICIZE A CORPS PERFORMANCE LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY ONE WHO IS JUST STARTING OUT! that is so uncool. They are working hard to learn their Instruments.

Get a grip man!

• Like 3

Give it up for Thunder! So glad to see more and more new corps cropping up! Right on!

Thunder was terrific.

Good example of a staff giving them a show that was not overly difficult for them to handle. It is exactly what they needed in their development, imo.

They kept my interest throughout. I liked their music, and the theme was clear and understandable. Very nice show from them this year !

• Like 1

Very,very nice job Thunder. I wish you guys could continue onto the Championship, but not this year :sad: . Just keep getting strong and hopefully you'll get there next year! :smile:

Actually LOVED Thunder! Great job! Maybe some year soon you'll make the trip to Championships!

Go CASCADES!

• Like 1

Woah ok I was talking about me defending BDC when they played at Stanford and we saw them for the first time. They were getting picked on for how they sounded. I was referring to how that All Age Corps sounded. And how they could of sounded better.

I support all the BD corps. So not once in my statement did I bash and BD corps. Your response to what I said in no way makes sense. I enjoy BDC every year. I think they are cute out there

No corps deserves that kind of talk! Especially the ones starting out. Saying you wanted to turn off the sound on a public forum is not cool. Think how those people will feel when they read your comments. (and they will)

Have respect. if you want to knock one of the big dogs fine but to say something like that about a group of people who are playing their hearts out is not cool. (even the big corps hate to hear that stuff but that was not cool)

Please try to be nicer ok?

I was in the small drum corps (BD Cadets). I take that kind of talk very personal man!

• Like 5

REALLY, really like Cascades uniforms! Those bright green plumes! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Here's my question about Cascades ... what's with the incredibly small guard? Did they just not have a good turnout at auditions this year? I count six on field and I constantly see where a seventh could be.