Warrensburg, MO TOC Smackdown!

Strong run by Crown but still not buying the very ending. I like it musically but I am wanting something else entirely on the visual side.

• Like 1

Great job Crown! I think it's your year.

Really? Either it doesn't seem like it, or you Crown dudes are REALLY lucky! :)

They use potatoes, or some rolled up socks. Have to get the female fans on their side, just like how rock stars do it

Star of Indiana Brass. Cadets Drill. Cavies Swankiness. BD park and blow ending. Taking the best from the best to win?

• Like 1

Star of Indiana Brass. Cadets Drill. Cavies Swankiness. BD park and blow ending. Taking the best from the best to win?

• Like 3

BOO - too much talking - boring show and getting worse every time I view it. I hope BD will overtake them soon.

Thanks for reminding us why crack is bad for you.

• Like 4

Great, more narration. Boring........brass does sound great

Don't like the unis... gives me a flashback to Magic of Orlando, and the Guard unis, oh brother, don't get me started.... BUT....

Crown's show is highly innovative, the brass, drumming, visual is great. I love the music. I can even tolerate a bit of the narration in this show.

• Like 1

BOO - too much talking - boring show and getting worse every time I view it. I hope BD will overtake them soon.

I guess you didn't like your own brethren very much last year then... with all the rambling and all.

• Like 3