ATLANTA, GA

Note to self: Keep all not glowingly positive comments to one's self from now on.

Spirit did well. Starting to get their show more clean, and it's a fun show to watch and listen to.

What's the ballad? I don't recognize it but I like it.

It is Crazy from the film Victor/Victoria. Sung as a duet between Julie Andrews and Robert Preston.

I love their guard. I'm going to just put this out there, if young girl's watched this show you'd have them lining up to join color guard in high school.

• Like 1

347 users, before the second intermission! It is going to get crazy packed in here tonight! Pulling up my popcorn and waiting to see the fireworks tonight!

That's fine and all, but music fitting the title doesn't make a show work. If you watched this show without volume, the section with the guard guys would be the only indication of theme. Just seems like they realized after they had designed the show that they hadn't put much in to match the theme. Just my thoughts.

There is symbolism in their drill, all flag designs relate to the theme.

you could say exactly the same thing about Boston

Hey DCI...perhaps we can work on informing security that it is NOT ok for "fans" to sit in the aisleways on the 50 yard line without a ticket.

And while we're tweaking things, not selling concessions in the stands nor allowing people to walk in and out during shows would be great too!

I love paying a couple hundred bucks in tickets to get this great venue, but I can do without the clueless yellow jacket $8/hr event security folks while I'm here.

Thanks!

Oh yea they were walking up and down the aisle at the Stanford show. i was so mad at the kid but he kept doing it over and over right during the best parts of the shows.

Dang, couple of kids fell from Spirit. Hope everyone is okay

Yes, some noticeable falls tonite.. my guess, the field is slick, but not really sure why.