Thoughts on the TOC

As an anti G7 and anti TOC person, I don't go to any TOC shows. It occurred to me tonight, as I heard people complaining about the Fan Network feed from Buffalo, that my $69 includes TOC shows, even though I will never watch them.

I'm going to e-mail DCI and suggest a lower-priced Fan Network package that doesn't include TOC shows, but only DCI shows. I'd subscribe to that. The G7 people might actually like the idea of having a tiered structure to prove people are willing to spend extra on their fan network shows. I'm not. I'd just like the idea of spending less given I'm not even going to view the TOC shows that my package allows me access to.

As an anti G7 and anti TOC person, I don't go to any TOC shows. It occurred to me tonight, as I heard people complaining about the Fan Network feed from Buffalo, that my $69 includes TOC shows, even though I will never watch them.

I'm going to e-mail DCI and suggest a lower-priced Fan Network package that doesn't include TOC shows, but only DCI shows. I'd subscribe to that. The G7 people might actually like the idea of having a tiered structure to prove people are willing to spend extra on their fan network shows. I'm not. I'd just like the idea of spending less given I'm not even going to view the TOC shows that my package allows me access to.

won't happen

• Like 1

I sort of understand some people not liking the whole G7 thing, but I don't think the TOC series is nearly as bad as some are trying to make it out to be. The ones I went to were extremely fun, and very well attended. At the TOC show in Charlotte, there were droves of high school kids from multiple states. They all seemed to have a great time, and I can't help but think that's great for recruiting.