kingston-racine-inverness-schuylerville

Donny D C,

What same thing did the judge do?

Lar P

Gov Love

PS, come to Patricks, beers on me (really! I spill alot)rolleyes.gif

I removed much of my former post. This is not the place to say those things. I know better.

My frustration was caused by comments about inconsistent performances when that is not necessarily true. My bad.

DA

I removed much of my former post. This is not the place to say those things. I know better.

My frustration was caused by comments about inconsistent performances when that is not necessarily true. My bad.

DA

i really would appreciate you not jumping on my every word. i realize the wounds are deep but they are so long ago and mostly forgotten by me donny. and yes you're right i'm in florida and can only go by video's. just so you know i am pulling for white sabres.

• Like 1

DA

Donny ... no need to apologize ... how's this for inconsistency? ... same venue ... same corps ... one show in June ... the next in July ... ups and downs all over the place! ... only 44 years ago!

Keep the Faith ...

:-)

Saturday June 14, 1969

Hershey PA

Pos Corps Score

1 Reading Buccaneers 74.150

2 Yankee Rebels 71.100

3 Rochester Crusaders 66.050

4 Westshoremen 60.050

5 Syracuse Brigadiers 58.550

Saturday July 5, 1969

Hershey PA

Pos Corps Score

1 Yankee Rebels 74.650

2 Reading Buccaneers 69.500

3 Rochester Crusaders 69.240

4 Syracuse Brigadiers 60.260

5 Westshoremen 59.950

Hey Don ,you got your Orange Crush there ? Half way thur the 83 season with Sunrisers i had T shirts made with HERE COMES THE SUN and used a can of ORANGE CRUSH on the shirts we sold out the frist night on the souie table .

[/

I think I still have mine

Don...

don't flatter yourself. I don't even know what you are talking about that happened so many years ago. If you think that I have been walking around concerned about something like that, it is not the case.

I know better than to try and justify anything to someone that hasn't seen any corps this year that's all.

Carry on!

Donny

• Like 2

Hey Oscar how the hell are you .Remmber you still bleed Blue & Orange Westshore hated us they beat us at New Haven and then fell down -down- down .Orange Crush shirts where the hottest shirts on the souvie table that season .What did we win that year 16 or 18 shows in a row .Including The Dream that was a frist ,DCA regionals that was another 1St. Preliums n Finals .WOW Oscar if you still have its 30years old this year my god seems like yesterday .

Edited by Florida Sun

DA

I'll tap dance around it for you. at Downingtown, one judge gave them a huge number...he was high all around.

the next week, that number plummeted.

Don...

don't flatter yourself. I don't even know what you are talking about that happened so many years ago. If you think that I have been walking around concerned about something like that, it is not the case.

I know better than to try and justify anything to someone that hasn't seen any corps this year that's all.

Carry on!

Donny

okie dokie . phoenix. but no big deal.

Donny, no need to apologize for stating truth that anyone could go to the DCA site and look up on their own from carefully reading the recaps and counting on their fingers if necessary. :satisfied: Something would be wrong if you WEREN'T a bit disturbed by it.

Hopefully you had a good dialogue about it post contest and the issues are resolved for the good of the corps and really, everyone else. That's what counts. Stuff like that happens, as long as everyone ends up on the same page and things are worked out, it'll be all good.

• Like 1