Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

I will repeat this again. Never ever underestimate the Boston Crusaders. Great performance once again!

• Like 2

I think Boston should be in 7th...

Best total package on that group...IMHO

• Like 1

No smoke for BAC!! That show had such a punch. Last night was not their night as post after post has already said, but today's show was outstanding. The horns had volume and subtlety. The guard has been great all year, today was no exception and I think I'm sitting with just about every BAC drumming alum who all appreciate the percussion. I think we'll see a higher score and better placement, perhaps breaking 90.

IMO they will be ok... the "jump" won't come from judges changing their numbers, so a judge wouldn't feel like they are sticking their neck out... i think.

We shall see. I hope they get a deserving score, because they just put on a great show. Wouldn't mind seeing them jump to 7th

Women voting. Those leftist hos!

No.. you misunderstood what I said.. the theme was political, not historical... but it did just feature " Protest " from the Left side of the political spectrum. Which is sort of limiting to one side of the political spectrum. For example, the first truly American " Protest " historically was from the Right... a " Protest" organized by the Aristocratic Merchants and Landowners of the Colonies against the Monarchy of the King of England. Plus, there was nothing here in this theme of " Protest " from the Right side of the American political spectrum which we have had undeniably from time in our History... thats all I was saying.

• Like 1