11. Colts

12. Blue Stars

13. Troopers

14. OC

15. BK

16. Crossmen

17. PC

Fire away!

I see no reason to criticize one's crystal ball on here. Its only a crystal ball. It would be a surprise to have the Blue Knights suffer their worst finish in 25 years this summer, but its only crystal ball gazing, so who knows, anybody could be right ( or wrong ) on what they see. Time will tell, of course.

Santa Clara in first, Colts back in finals....I would be pretty happy with that!

• Like 1

If my prediction is right, what do I win?

A personally autographed picture, suitable for framing, of Nostradamus ( or Bob Barker, should you prefer )

Edited by BRASSO

I'm gonna go out on a whim and predict The Caveliers in top 3. How crazy is that notion?

I would like to see that! I see them in top 5 at least this year.

I'm gonna go out on a whim and predict The Caveliers in top 3. How crazy is that notion?

Well, if we use the last 35 years as our guide, one of the Cadevaliers winning the DCI Title as a prediction seems like a lock prediction 8 out of 10 times most years. It would be unusual for the Cavs to jump more than 3 places from the previous year however, but its been done by Corps before even though 95% of Corps never move up or down more than 3 placements positions in any given year from their previous year's final finish. Each season only 2 or so Corps in the World Class Div. move up or down more than 3 placement positions from the prvious season. Perhaps the Cavs will be one of those two Corps this season.. who knows.. time will tell.

Edited by BRASSO

I don't think we need to hear show titles or repertoires to predict placement. I suspect a prediction based SOLELY on last years placement and current years budget will reveal the most accurate finals placement for 2014.