The staff merrigoround

Still not sure Bluecoats visual problems were the tech staff

I'd be interested to hear to exactly what the judges felt was holding their show back all season. I saw them a number of times during the season and thought they were consistently underscored (both design and execution).

I'm hearing Jarrod Huntley of Cadets has moved to Bluecoats to take over that caption.

I did some checking about and this turns out not to be true. Mike Fanning, formerly of Cadets staff and most recently of the Oregon Crusaders staff (with other Cadet vets) seems to be the selected person. Interestingly, Fanning (also nicknamed by Mark Sylvester as "Fatty") is another Canadian like Thower and Vanderkoff. Maybe rather than Canton, Ohio, it will be from Canada, Ohio, ha, ha.

Hearing rumors that phantoms guard staff has left. True or false?

Did Queen Joan proclaim, "Off with their heads!" ???

• Like 1

I did some checking about and this turns out not to be true. Mike Fanning, formerly of Cadets staff and most recently of the Oregon Crusaders staff (with other Cadet vets) seems to be the selected person. Interestingly, Fanning (also nicknamed by Mark Sylvester as "Fatty") is another Canadian like Thower and Vanderkoff. Maybe rather than Canton, Ohio, it will be from Canada, Ohio, ha, ha.

Of note: Fanning marched at Bluecoats and was, creatively, nicknamed "Canuck").

Edited by mingusmonk

I'd be interested to hear to exactly what the judges felt was holding their show back all season. I saw them a number of times during the season and thought they were consistently underscored (both design and execution).

Looking at their scores for the last two years, it's been guard and vis proficiency holding them down. So i'm going to guess it's the way they're marching, and the way the guard performs