The staff merrigoround

Would love for him to return to drum corps. The Factory and Houdini shows were brilliant, methinks. It's unfortunate that he and Blue Stars parted ways following Jason Bourne.

Well if the rumors are true about FAirbanks (which i believe i heard himself saying he would be back during the summer) i think they should try to get Kevin back because that drill was sweet yet achievable unlike Rosander drill.

Well if the rumors are true about FAirbanks (which i believe i heard himself saying he would be back during the summer) i think they should try to get Kevin back because that drill was sweet yet achievable unlike Rosander drill.

Speaking of, rumor is he may be headed to Spirit. Great ideas, super hard drill.... Also rumblings of some Troopers brass folks headed to Spirit. Sounds like an overhaul from the top down after all.. Of course, all rumors until a press release happens anyways...

Lots of changes everywhere! Its a fun time of year! :tongue:

Speaking of, rumor is he may be headed to Spirit. Great ideas, super hard drill.... Also rumblings of some Troopers brass folks headed to Spirit. Sounds like an overhaul from the top down after all.. Of course, all rumors until a press release happens anyways...

Lots of changes everywhere! Its a fun time of year! tongue.gif

their drill was dirty last year is adding Rosander worth it? Content may go up but achievement may drop. Thats the problem with Rosander he writes crazy drill that looks awesome but hard to clean.

He would be great at Phantom although they're sticking with Don Hill. Kuhn is heading up the percussion.

Kuhn to Regiment? WOW. Good catch for "Phantom" if that's true.

their drill was dirty last year is adding Rosander worth it? Content may go up but achievement may drop. Thats the problem with Rosander he writes crazy drill that looks awesome but hard to clean.

Depends on the level of performer I guess...

• Like 1

He would be great at Phantom although they're sticking with Don Hill. Kuhn is heading up the percussion.

This is AWESOME news, if true.

As for Spirit, I hope the percussion staff stays, they have been great the last few years.