Recommend shows that have never been done!

I believe someone did a Dream Theatre show a couple of years back, Teal Sound I think?

Correct.

I would go absolutely crazy if BD did a DT show. It would be amazing.

Still waiting for Phantom to take on Prokofiev's score to Alexander Nevsky... :ph34r:/>

Mike

Phantom or SCV would do great with that score.

Still waiting for a top 6 corps to do Gladiator.

The film Cloud Atlas has some fantastic music that would translate to the field well.

Given my nickname, it should be obvious I wouldn't object to that suggestion.

Of course, since I dislike the LOTR films and am not moved by Howard Shore's score, I'd hope you're referring to the Johan de Meij symphony or other works inspired by Tolkien!

I actually like Howard Shore's score haha. Is he really that stingy about copyright stuff? Our high school band played a whole concert on his pieces which included Lord of the Rings!

• Like 1

I would love to see Phantom or SCV do some sort of tribute to Roger and Hammerstein. They would do a great job of creating the best vibe from those music selections!

I am still convinced that it's possible to arrange some Final Fantasy music into a good show.

...I realize Blue Stars did this in 2006 (or was in 2007? I can't remember), but I don't think they did a very good job (both arraigning and performance wise) . I think it would suit Phantom Regiment well.

• Like 1