2014 Programs

What is "Out of this World"?

Most likely it's music based on the Kryptonian space album "Out of this World" by Bryan EL.

It's also 1950 musical with music and lyrics by Cole Porter.

It's the title of a 1945 musical movie

Could also be music based on the group Europe's album of the same name.

Could also be music on the album from Star Trek's Nichelle Nicols (aka Uhura).

What would be most appropriate is if it was based upon the 1976 Studio Album by BBC Radiophonic Workshop titled "Out of this World" because the BBC Radiophonic Workshop also performed an album called "Through A Glass Darkly" in 1978.

Edited by jjeffeory

Your only three posts have been to leak potential show info.... wow I hope you aren't a current member.

I would think a current member of a corps coming off a championship season would have more class.

Maybe it's a staff member, seriously. Send a bunch of people down one direction (see what I did there) and then have a completely different concept.

Would be fun, imho.

Your only three posts have been to leak potential show info.... wow I hope you aren't a current member.

I'm thinking more along the lines of someone who is deliberatly hiding their identity...hint..make sure you use a proxy server..so the rumor police can't trace your IP address...lol

I got a message on Facebook about the brass and percussion are getting music in for this weekends' camp and using Inspire Productions composer and arranger, Frank Sullivan and new music is arriving daily.......went and listened to some of the highest grade music on their site to see what it was like and it sounds so out there.......but I thought the same thing about the music in e=mc2 so who knows

I got a message on Facebook about the brass and percussion are getting music in for this weekends' camp and using Inspire Productions composer and arranger, Frank Sullivan and new music is arriving daily.......went and listened to some of the highest grade music on their site to see what it was like and it sounds so out there.......but I thought the same thing about the music in e=mc2 so who knows

Keep in mind that the highest stuff on Frank's website was composed for Tarpon Springs High's band.