Spirit of Atlanta...

JKT90

I don't have any way of knowing if your theory holds true with any other corps out there, but I can tell you without a doubt that no one's bank account has ever been boosted by money generated by Spirit of Atlanta. If fact the thought of such a thing is pretty laughable.

I'd say it would be pretty laughable with 99.9% of the corps present, past and future.

I don't have any way of knowing if your theory holds true with any other corps out there, but I can tell you without a doubt that no one's bank account has ever been boosted by money generated by Spirit of Atlanta. If fact the thought of such a thing is pretty laughable.

Didn't someone involved with Spirit pocket (steal) a bunch of money in the early 90's? I thought that is why they were inactive in 1994. I could be wrong.

(I know that is not the same thing you meant by that, but it made me think of it.....)

Edited by TheClutch

I'm guessing this is the magnolia tree everyone has been talking about.

10385477_10154342842905293_1547791700526

10491236_10154339148675293_4595668473990

They've added quite a bit more today. Still a work in progress.

They've added quite a bit more today. Still a work in progress.

Does it look more tree-like? Because what I'm seeing so far looks way too mechanical.

This entire show needs a reset button.

Remember on July 3rd being only 0.9 down from BAC? Now tonight they're 0.9 down from Colts.................

......And light years from BAC.

This entire show needs a reset button.

Remember on July 3rd being only 0.9 down from BAC? Now tonight they're 0.9 down from Colts.................

......And light years from BAC.

As I understand it, there was more drill and guard work added recently which helps explain the scores. No reset needed.

I hope they recover. It is disappointing to see the challenges from one of my favorites corps over the years (especially the last few!). I guess that was to be expected though with a full house cleaning. :(

As I understand it, there was more drill and guard work added recently which helps explain the scores. No reset needed.

BK added closer went up 3 points. Blue Stars learned new closer went up 3 points. The name of the game is who can adapt fastest. You cant let new work change the score that much. Anyone that marches now understands this. If you learned it during the day its not new for the show. They have been around the same score for a week. San Antonio is the panic button imo