The Cadets - 2014

Unless the corps forms a giant dinosaur during the big push. I'm all for corps forming prehistoric creatures when using prior music.

OK now that if Funny! :tounge2:

• Like 1

The only way Cadets can make Appalachian Spring work again is by adding narration. And a door. And what the heck, some towers.

The only way Cadets can make Appalachian Spring work again is by adding narration. And a door. And what the heck, some towers.

As long as the towers have different colored sides and can move, right?

Heck...why stop at narration, a door, and some towers? Transport the entire Appalachian chain into the backfield. However, I'm sure that George has already spent many a night in agitated tossing on this one.

• Like 1

Agreed. Come on George at al. There is a ton of very moving american music besides that piece. Some of Chichister Psalms and other Bernstein for instance. Morton Gould might be a nice change of pace too.

• Like 1

Agreed. Come on George et al. There is a ton of very moving american music besides that piece. Some of Chichister Psalms and other Bernstein for instance. Morton Gould might be a nice change of pace too.

OOoooooooh Chichester Psalms is amazing. BK did it so well in 1990 in combination with Mass...

OOoooooooh Chichester Psalms is amazing. BK did it so well in 1990 in combination with Mass...

Wow...I didn't realize they did those two together...I arranged bits of both with the band I teach a few years ago. I guess they are just natural 'fits'. :tounge2:

• Like 1

Wow...I didn't realize they did those two together...I arranged bits of both with the band I teach a few years ago. I guess they are just natural 'fits'. :tounge2:

They are. Good choices