The Cadets - 2014

No. It's scoring the show. It's scoring the General Effect. Since the members likely had no say in all the tarps, etc. then if the judges criticized the cheese at the end then it would be a strike against the designers. They would then have the choice to ditch it or keep it. If they kept it then THEY would actually be the ones "punishing" the kids.

Fortunately last night was prelims and it's not too late.

Which ultimately factors into the overall score.

Judging is subjective as we all know. Some judges may like it, some judges may hate it. I don't know if they go by what the fans opinions of it or not, but overall it's an opinion of a judge. One fan or many fans' love or hate for a certain aspect of a show doesn't translate into a show needing to be punished or rewarded just for that reason.

I think it's official. I've stirred up the Cadet fanboys.

• Like 5

Bwah hah hah! YES I DO! I want there to be people disemboweled! I want the judges to tear their little green polos off their chests and cover themselves in ashes as they wield a sword and slice up these tarps while screaming, "DEATH TO PROPS AND DESIGNERS WHO USE THEM!"

:shedevil::whistle::fight:

Granny, a few decades back...

a8f3cd44cbf6a5833955f735277a4606.jpg

:whip::innocent::bluedevil::whip:

Please stop responding to Granny idiot. Just a troll.

Now stop it! I am not a troll (maybe an idiot), but according to DCP I am officially a DCP Fanatic! I have earned that title and I would appreciate you using it.

Now stop it! I am not a troll (maybe an idiot), but according to DCP I am officially a DCP Fanatic! I have earned that title and I would appreciate you using it.

:cry::lol::master:

I think it's official. I've stirred up the Cadet fanboys.

No, there are some people (fanboys as you call it), who actually agree that there is too much of the "props" they have out there. But to think they're going to take them out at this point in the season is kind of a crazy thought.

Let's not forget the Cadets are executing the absolute ^&*# out of their show and that drives the GE scores up. I actively look for mistakes visually and the corps and colorguard are executing better than any except BD.

No, there are some people (fanboys as you call it), who actually agree that there is too much of the "props" they have out there. But to think they're going to take them out at this point in the season is kind of a crazy thought.

On this we agree.