Good morning! I brought some bagels and donuts!

Bagels really went downhill when everyone started eating bagels instead of gagels. 98% of bagel eaters can't tell the difference between the two, but apparently when you eat gagels you make more noise, yet they do have inferior dough quality and are hard to sell back. I'll bet if we brought back gagels everyone would go NUTS and buy millions!

As for doughnuts, electronic doughnuts was a horrible idea that never should've been done in the first place.

Edited by troon8
  • Like 3

And the purpose of this thread (in a forum about DCI corps) is?

Please forgive me; I'm feeling logical today.

• Like 1

I thought waffles were the only breakfast food allowed at DCP.

• Like 1

I was fine with Bagels and Donuts. Nothing Excited me like the rush of massive waves of Bagels and Donuts rushing at me.

But then someone decided to add Waffles. I hated that but learned to accept it because..well I didn't really have a choice. If I wanted to have my bagels and donuts I was going to have to put up with seeing some waffles.

But when that idiot approved croissants..Well that was the straw the broke the Camels back. I am out of here.

• Like 2

And the purpose of this thread (in a forum about DCI corps) is?

Please forgive me; I'm feeling logical today.

Unless I'm mistaken it quickly morphed into a metaphorical discussion about old VS new drum corps, because evidently, actually talking about the subject after the last month's barrage has become too boring to be intellectually stimulating any longer. I really miss when you had just plain, or maybe wheat bagels. Now there are so many varieties with all their schmancy, artsy flavors and ingredients I just can't find the plain ones anymore.