Not Excited - Boredom has Set in

So, drum corps snobs ‘taking over’ the marching band scene and teaching other people within the marching band community to be snobs with their same snobbish attitude is an exercise in growth for marching band folks; ok, I think I got it now.

the word was LEARN.( that maybe they were wrong in opinion)..people can change their minds on how they viewed something.........Stuie no you dont get it and I believe NEVER DID. ..I said this before you either were the ignored or beat up kid..so thats ok a computer freed you..Im happy for you :bigsmile: its all good stuie. Im sure you arent 1/2 as bad as many think...THEN AGAIN.......LOL :silly:

Edited by GUARDLING

the word was LEARN.( that maybe they were wrong in opinion)..people can change their minds on how they viewed something.........Stuie no you dont get it and I believe NEVER DID. ..I said this before you either were the ignored or beat up kid..so thats ok a computer freed you..Im happy for you :bigsmile: its all good stuie. Im sure you arent 1/2 as bad as many think...THEN AGAIN.......LOL :silly:

http://www.grammarly.com/?q=sentence&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Search&utm_content=33435811806&utm_term=proper%20sentance%20structure&matchtype=b&placement=&network=g&gclid=CKCzvuLcs70CFa5DMgodA1IAew

People on DCP do not know much about me, and I have kept it that way on purpose; because if anyone is aware of what can happen in cyberspace you will understand why I keep personal things off the internet and close to my vest. And I normally do not toot my own horn, but in this case to show you how wrong you are in your 'perception'... As a kid I was fist string in football, baseball, as well as section leader in my hs band as a sophomore through my senior year; I was state champion in two sports; I was first chair in hs district and state band; I was offered college scholarships to various institutions but accepted a music scholarship as well as an academic scholarship to a very well-known music school; I graduated in the top 5% of my class in both hs and university; I performed with a top five corps; all of which has helped me define my values as an adult So to dispel your ‘perception’, no, I was not the ignored kid nor the beat up kid you would want to 'perceive' me as being.

• Like 2

People on DCP do not know much about me, and I have kept it that way on purpose; because if anyone is aware of what can happen in cyberspace you will understand why I keep personal things off the internet and close to my vest. And I normally do not toot my own horn, but in this case to show you how wrong you are in your 'perception'... As a kid I was fist string in football, baseball, as well as section leader in my hs band as a sophomore through my senior year; I was state champion in two sports; I was first chair in hs district and state band; I was offered college scholarships to various institutions but accepted a music scholarship as well as an academic scholarship to a very well-known music school; I graduated in the top 5% of my class in both hs and university; I performed with a top five corps; all of which has helped me define my values as an adult So to dispel your ‘perception’, no, I was not the ignored kid nor the beat up kid you would want to 'perceive' me as being.

i find some of that very hard to believe... ive had kids in front of me with very sim . personality....which of course I love to shut down ASAP...come on Stu we have communicated for some time now...you love to bait...you dont like to be wrong...you say you welcome differences then mock someone elses views, you are far from open minded, you love to push YOUR views onl literally every subject....you judge others basic beliefs.....you do.not discuss.....you .push !!!! you never let anything go and find ways to work back to things...all the text book signs of someone never listened to which is why for me Ive given you the benefit of the doubt and come back at times........,let see have I got it right so far?.....ive had several years experience on the subject but maybe wrong....BUT you do come off as everyone of those things to many Stu.........let see ..maybe its just how Im viewing you....Im willing to review.

The last thing anyone wants ( including you I assume ) is to NOT be taken seriously or look at like some over the top loon and there are people on these forums

( facebook also) who maybe have something constructive to say BUT arent listened to because of everything I am saying.

Edited by GUARDLING

i find some of that very hard to believe... ive had kids in front of me with very sim . personality....which of course I love to shut down ASAP...come on Stu we have communicated for some time now...you love to bait...you dont like to be wrong...you say you welcome differences then mock someone elses views, you are far from open minded, you love to push YOUR views onl literally every subject....you judge others basic beliefs.....you do.not discuss.....you .push !!!! you never let anything go and find ways to work back to things...all the text book signs of someone never listened to which is why for me Ive given you the benefit of the doubt and come back at times........,let see have I got it right so far?.....ive had several years experience on the subject but maybe wrong....BUT you do come off as everyone of those things to many Stu.........let see ..maybe its just how Im viewing you....Im willing to review.

The last thing anyone wants ( including you I assume ) is to NOT be taken seriously or look at like some over the top loon and there are people on these forums

( facebook also) who maybe have something constructive to say BUT arent listened to because of everything I am saying.

...you're going to pull out the DSM-IV aren't you? :tounge2:

...you're going to pull out the DSM-IV aren't you? :tounge2:

I would hope he's updated to the DSM-V by this point. Lot of things fixed in the new version

• Like 1

The new DSM 5! Now with 30% better symptomology!!

• Like 2

Just one question...

How does raising pertinet questions or counter-arguments automatically qualify one as a "loon?"

• Like 1

Ahhh… thanks for bringing a smile on my face. The reality of your perception of relative truth once again shines strong; and especially in this case of questioning my character as a kid, it is way down the path of error. Be that as it may, let’s move on shall we.