Carolina Crown 2014

I was wondering if someone would ever make these words their show theme so that I could post these "Out of this World" the video game and TV show related images:

out-of-this-world.png

Another-World-HD.jpg

out-of-this-world.jpg

another_md-cover-a.jpg

another_3DO_cover-a.jpg

The Out of this World 20th Anniversary Intro Remake:

TV Show:

Outofthiswolrd.JPG

Maybe Crown could use some music sourced from these places too?

Edited by jjeffeory

HA! Jeff, I VIVIDLY remember the Out Of This World video game, and it was the first thing I thought of with the announcement.

That said, I am SUPER excited about a LOT of shows this year, including Crown, BD, SCV, Madison and others. Now I just hope that I can make it to shows to see them all...

HA! Jeff, I VIVIDLY remember the Out Of This World video game, and it was the first thing I thought of with the announcement.

That said, I am SUPER excited about a LOT of shows this year, including Crown, BD, SCV, Madison and others. Now I just hope that I can make it to shows to see them all...

Me too. I'm excited about this year more than many of the recent years. I'll probably make it to RCC, and some other Southern California shows, but I don't plan on traveling much this year for corps shows.

There's a gold mine of members doing "on the move" and standstill video assignments floating around on YouTube. This score is intense! What's up with all the videos of them playing flight of the bumblebee at camps though? Is it part of the parade set, or the for the small ensemble or something?

Anyone know where the version of "Space Oddity" on the YouTube video came from?

• Like 1

There's a gold mine of members doing "on the move" and standstill video assignments floating around on YouTube. This score is intense! What's up with all the videos of them playing flight of the bumblebee at camps though? Is it part of the parade set, or the for the small ensemble or something?

Flight of the Bumblebee is their encore piece

• Like 1