Johnstown - Take Two

Yea. I noticed this too. Anyone know why the pit is wearing white jackets while the hornline is in maroon? Is that what they're going with this year?

Most likely to blend in more with the stage behind them.

Yea. I noticed this too. Anyone know why the pit is wearing white jackets while the hornline is in maroon? Is that what they're going with this year?

It's so that they blend in with the stage. Or atleast that's the speculation on DCP.

I still keep thinking that there has to be a lot more planned for that stage.

Agreed. I can't imagine that they have that thing there for the narrator to walk across a few times, one guard feature, and a soloist.

• Like 1

The closer of the show is my favorite part so far. Simple gifts + crazy early season drumline = win.

• Like 1

Love the music. Love the hornline. Love the percussion. They seem to be a lot farther ahead than a number of past years.

But that stage. It's the white elephant in the room. I know it's early in the season, yet a this point I don't care what they do with it. It's too big. As are the two drum major monuments.

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 2

The Cadets Percussion section is clearly very strong once again off this early June clip.

• Like 1

Love the music. Love the hornline. Love the percussion. They seem to be a lot farther ahead than a number of past years.

But that stage. It's the white elephant in the room. I know it's early in the season, yet a this point I don't care what they do with it. It's too big.

I had only a brief look at the field, but my immediate response is they need to make it disappear, not go away, just not visible.

Blend.

They could cover it with BD's mirrors! Yeah, that's it!

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1