Sunday's Crown performance

In 2000, the featured SCV guard member in "Adagio for Strings" threw his rifle off the field (if you listen closely, you can actually hear it land), so stray Frisbees should be no problem.

For me to not be let down a little after 2013, they'd have to do something very different. This show feels very much the same as last year in formula, so it's going to be difficult for me (as last year was perfection from a design perspective, in my opinion).

• Like 1

My feed came in fine -- wired DSL. My wife was watching with a cell to wifi adapter on her iPad and said it was freezing up for a while. But, I think it straightened out when the show started.

Balloons and equipment have exited the field without penalties I believe.

Didn't Vanguard once get a .1 penalty in 2000 because the guard member threw the rifle off the field in Adagio (yeah I know - a long time ago).

For me to not be let down a little after 2013, they'd have to do something very different. This show feels very much the same as last year in formula, so it's going to be difficult for me (as last year was perfection from a design perspective, in my opinion).

Every corps does this. I'm not sure why we'd expect anything different from Crown.

• Like 2

Anyone else have a problem with quality of the stream? The video was very jumpy for me. I have very high speed internet, so I don't think it is a problem with my setup. Usually had amazing quality last year. Hope they get it fixed before the next show.

I had trouble with the live stream.. it was skipping, and with periodic wash outs with the video

In 2000, the featured SCV guard member in "Adagio for Strings" threw his rifle off the field (if you listen closely, you can actually hear it land), so stray Frisbees should be no problem.

.1 penalty looking at the recaps.

Anyone else have a problem with quality of the stream? The video was very jumpy for me. I have very high speed internet, so I don't think it is a problem with my setup. Usually had amazing quality last year. Hope they get it fixed before the next show.

It was fine for me. I doubt YouTube is having trouble handling this load. This is nothing for them.