SCV 2014

That, IMO, will not be happening. They will switch places with Bluecoats at the worst possible scenario.

Sorry but the groupings this year are going to be (in any order):

1-4

BD

Cadets

Crown

Coats

5-8

Cavies

SCV

Phantom

Boston

9-10

BK

Madison

Blue Stars

12-13

Troopers

Crossmen

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

Sorry but the groupings this year are going to be (in any order):

1-4

BD

Cadets

Crown

Coats

5-8

Cavies

SCV

Phantom

Boston

9-10

BK

Madison

Blue Stars

12-13

Troopers

Crossmen

While I have stated and still stand by my feeling that Cavies will end up ahead of Phantom, they won't be ahead of SCV.

My theory, that I have, that is to say which is mine, is mine. This is it. My theory, that belongs to me, is as follows. This is how it goes. The next thing I am going to say is my theory. Ready? This theory goes as follows and begins now.

Cavaliers will not pass SCV this year.

That is my theory, it is mine and belongs to me and I own it and what it is to. And it's mine.

Thank you Monty Python http://youtu.be/771E0aOFS4Q

First of all don't base your opinions on the Fan Network viewing. It's does no justice. They are good. Better than 2004? Not sure. It's another take. I'm sure JD didn't want to duplicate the 2004 version but based on what I saw LIVE they are still a top 5 contender. I didn't think Les Miz was that good until late in the season then bam....they were amazing. SCV always peaks late in the season.

• Like 1

First of all don't base your opinions on the Fan Network viewing. It's does no justice. They are good. Better than 2004? Not sure. It's another take. I'm sure JD didn't want to duplicate the 2004 version but based on what I saw LIVE they are still a top 5 contender. I didn't think Les Miz was that good until late in the season then bam....they were amazing. SCV always peaks late in the season.

Agreed. Must see live to judge. Totally different live. Totally! And now it's finished. They can start cleaning now.

Side note, crossmen bored the heck out of me on FN. Really enjoyed them live. Same with BK. This might be a see it in person summer. These shows seem to be more accessible in person.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm gonna wait until Drums Along the Rockies, and Denton when I see them live, and then the last few webcasts and such to make a determination. I don't hate what I see so far, and I really like some of it.

Edited by DrumManTx

While I have stated and still stand by my feeling that Cavies will end up ahead of Phantom, they won't be ahead of SCV.

My theory, that I have, that is to say which is mine, is mine. This is it. My theory, that belongs to me, is as follows. This is how it goes. The next thing I am going to say is my theory. Ready? This theory goes as follows and begins now.

That is my theory, it is mine and belongs to me and I own it and what it is to. And it's mine.

He never said Cavies would be higher than Phantom...

THANK YOU. I was about to make the same point. I think this show is wonderful live. It got great reaction at Stanford...from where I sat, the crowd response was noticeably louder and more sustained than that for BD. I certainly do not have the knowledge and insight that you all seem to have, but as a straight up fan, I enjoy this show. Bottom of the top 10??? Don't think so.

• Like 1

Certainly.

After he listed his tiering, you first statement is "While I have stated and still stand by my feeling that Cavies will end up ahead of Phantom, they won't be ahead of SCV. " Which implies that you saw him put the Cavies above Phantom and felt that's how he said they would end. This is despite him clearly saying "In any order."

Certainly.

After he listed his tiering, you first statement is "While I have stated and still stand by my feeling that Cavies will end up ahead of Phantom, they won't be ahead of SCV. " Which implies that you saw him put the Cavies above Phantom and felt that's how he said they would end. This is despite him clearly saying "In any order."

Certainly.

Gosh Golly - you are right.