Why do You Stay?

I myself have wondered why not just leave? I guess the answer is they want everyone else to be as miserable as they are?

I used to be miserable about every new change etc. Then i had a life changing event and also have a son doing corps. I think most of it is great and am glad to be seeing innovative shows like Animal Farm now.

I think you have to also just laugh at yourself too.

I am trying to be a lot more positive in my posts but also as usual I try to be as sarcastic as i can when given negativity in a fun way. I often laugh out loud while I post zingers because I am having a blast doing so. It's meant to be funny not offensive.

Every year I sit at finals and watch the kids love what they're doing and it makes me happy because there is something out their that will change their lives. No matter my opinions on things, there is something for everyone and it will make them happy. Who am i to tell them that's wrong.

I like DCP too, bt... there's worse??

Why do you stay, follow, and comment on the activity? ... I just want a simple, as short as possible answer.

Hope.

I stay because you never know if the new season will bring something of great beauty or excitement. It might or might not, so you have to make the effort to see. In 2010 I heard THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MUSIC I've ever heard in my life when I heard Phantom Regiment's "Into the Light" show. It placed 6th in finals, so a show doesn't have to be a medalist to deeply touch and inspire you.

• Like 3