Beanpot Invitational--Lynn MA

Its BD in 2014..

then everybody else.

I tend to agree. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that, to be honest.

Ummmmm . . . . . Crown wins Brass and Percussion! Wow!

Impressive, Crown percussion!

Cadets lose visual to Bloo by smallest possible margin, feels pretty unusual for Bloo to be comparing better in visual than music. Crown wins music pretty handily, though they're not yet running away with it in brass just yet.

Cadets might need to add a little more substance in places in the guard book.

Cadets lose visual to Bloo by smallest possible margin, feels pretty unusual for Bloo to be comparing better in visual than music. Crown wins music pretty handily, though they're not yet running away with it in brass just yet.

Music difference .15 Brass .2 How can the smaller number be pretty handily and the bigger not running away?

• Like 1

Recaps are not showing me much. I guess Cadets higher content scores are good but visual analysis is odd.

• Like 1

. Spirits show has lots of effect, they've been around Boston in that caption for a few shows now. Very interesting recap!

Yes, as a matter of fact, GE Judge Jay Kennedy( who arranged the music for BAC for many years but was replaced by Ryan George 2 years ago ) had Boston in last place tonite in GE Music.( in back of Spirit). These are not the scores that Boston anticipated when they brought in Lentz and George. Boston might figure it out yet before the season is out ( as they have a recent history of finishing up very strong, after slow starts), but being 10 points in back of the pack right now is surely not acceptable to the BOD there, I'm pretty sure of this.

Edited by BRASSO

I don't think BC are better visually than Cadets or Crown and Blue Devils IMO are visually weaker than these three.

• Like 1