Dekalb TOC

Mic worked rest of show. Did not seem lip synced

I'm at the show as well, and about 25 rows up off the 40. I politely disagree on the lip sync - I could tell that it was. I understand that it's well known that their narration is in fact lip-synced, but if you can TELL that it's lip synced, is that a GE issue (or slight lack thereof)?

Not taking anything major away from Cadets - love their show. Just wanted to comment on the lip-sync issue.

Moe's 84.40

No... Chipotle clearly has at least a .5 lead over Moe's. More ground in the Seasoning Cont. and Ingredient Rep. captions. Box 5 all the way for sure.

Moe's 84.40

Q'doba 83.650

• Like 1

I miss when TB had Choco Tacos! :unhappy:

Predictions for tonight before scores come out:

1. Chipotle 84.50

2. Taco Bell 81.95

"Mall Santa is brought to you in part this season by Chipotle! Between 'good' and 'garbage', it's Chipotle!" -Family Guy

Q'doba 83.650

Clearly someone got fired from a Q'doba "back when"....

The first time I had Chipotle was actually on tour in 2005 in Ohio. We didn't have any in Oklahoma yet. Mind blown.

All but a small portion of the show is pre-recorded lip syncing (but with his voice). He is there for backup in case.

If this really is true--has Hopkins confirmed that their featured performer is lip-syncing?--then the judges should give Cadets a lower score for that. Otherwise why should corps not just prerecord the whole pit?

But later in the thread, Hopkins is quoted saying the announcer's microphone didn't work, indicating he is speaking live.

McMexican (Chipotle) was in College Park, MD by at least 2000. I recall stopping by one before finals that year.