Heard in San Antonio.."STFU"! Best 'vocals' ever.

• Like 2

I mentioned a liked crowns 2012 counting vocals because they made me "uncomfortably curious". However I have yet to discern what they mean.

I'm sure you meant 2013...

It's straight from Einstein on the Beach. In the original work the numbers were just place holders for passages to help the singers memorize their parts. Instead, they were never replaced by passages but still kept. They came to represent the various contributions Einstein made to science and mathematics.

Edited by dcsnare93

Cascades 2005 "Airborne Symphony"

Cadets 2007, the spot where the large box moves across the field to pick up the narrator in that empty spot on the corner just as he states "This I Believe!".

Crown 2004, on my all-time favorite show list.

Crown 2013.

:worthy:

That works.

I feel like this question needs to be asked. What's your favorite vocal or vocal passage?

Everyone's opinion is invited and I want to hear many different voices!

Dan Potter saying "You may enter the field for Competition."

Other than that, NONE. ABSOLUTELY NONE!

I have less than zero interest in the deep meaning of whatever nonsense you are spewing out over the Mic. Just :shutup: and play the freakin B flat brass horns. :thumbdown::mad:

The only thing that grabs my attention in relation to "Voice" is watching Shakira on "The Voice."

• Like 1

A few that haven't been listed yet:

Phantom 08: After his love interest is murdered by the backfield DM, Spartacus cries out mournfully as he carries her off the field. No words, just emotion.

Crown 07: Of all the amplified narration I've heard, this felt the most "natural" to me. The race announcer's voice coming out of the speakers, combined with the white fences on the green grass, effectively transformed the stadium into a whole new environment.