Nashville lineup

A double z-pull to a 40 yard dash and leap off 10 ft. ledge? Is that what I am seeing here? I am still shaking from that ending...

• Like 1

Sorry for kinda being an ######## tonight everyone. Not proud of myself. :unhappy:

Like the new ending Bloo, keep cleaning. Love the show.

I'm used to it. :flower::flower::flower:

Yeah..... a few people are really staying on message with the visual critique. Suspiciously so. It's as if they stand still in the first quarter of the show like another corps.

I'm almost absolutely sure that's not what they're saying. Speaking for myself, given it's the end of july, the drill and feet should be A LOT cleaner.

SCV blew my mind! Then BD came up and exploded it...Then Bluecoats performed an INCREDIBLE show and my mind got glued back together ....only TILTED!

YEA!

• Like 2

I really liked that show, actually. Because it came in 4th it was a failure?

And in normal fashion, sensitivity plays a huge role. No buddy, not saying that it was a failure whatsoever. It's just that in most cases, a "part 2" of a previous show doesn't do as well.....except for Madison 1996 of course.

And in normal fashion, sensitivity plays a huge role. No buddy, not saying that it was a failure whatsoever. It's just that in most cases, a "part 2" of a previous show doesn't do as well.....except for Madison 1996 of course.

and SCV 89

Every time I see Crown, I think the average age must be around 16. The uniforms make them look really young.

If the average age is 16 with a hornline sounding the way they do, I am absolutely incredibly impressed.

1. BD

2. Cadets

3. Bluecoats

4. SCV (could be 5th)

5. Crown (could be 4th)

6. Cavaliers

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Boston